So I’m sitting on the can, taking a dump, reading the newspaper, when an add popped out at me,
“Invest into American Real Estate!”
The next line read, “Luxury condos in Orlando, Arizona, and Texas listed at under 30,000 dollars,”
30,000 dollar places?? I coughed out another shit! My 2 bedroom place in the suburbs of Vancouver is worth over 300,000 bucks. For golly sakes, I could buy one of those places outright, I beamed while tearing the page out of the paper, folding it up, and wiping my ass soon after.
I drove home, “Hey Jody Lea, check this out,” I hollered while slamming the door, “You know how I wanted to buy more property? Check it out. Talk about manifesting.”
“You’re so handsome,” she soothed and sex blasted through my brain like the mushroom cloud in the Herishyma bomb. How could a man not a lay out a woman who makes him feel so good about himself?
“Your so getting nailed,” I grinned, kicking my shoes off to the kitchen floor, “But seriously, we can buy places in the states for under 30,000 bucks. I’m going to a presentation tonight downtown, you want to come?”
Bingo, bango, and a few hours later…
Devin and Jody lea were sitting in a presentation about buying houses in the United States for pennies on the dollar.
The presentation made solid points
- Investors will capitalize on the housing crash of the United States.
- The United States wants investors from outside countries. No different than Canada really; I mean, if it wasn’t for the Persians and Asians moving to Vancouver, there is no way our blue collar economy could sustain a 750,000 dollar average house cost.
The presentation fuelled our dreams
- Testimonials promoted check after check of people earning 20+ thousand dollars a deal.
- The product was a 3 day seminar, and 26 DVD’s full of everything you need to know about investing into the American real estate meltdown.
- You could literally start tonight!
Excitement stirred through the hundred listeners when they announced the 2,500 dollar original price was being slashed to 1,267 dollars.
“I have to show you this quote from Tony Robbins,” said Mr. Presenter as he clicked to change the powerpoint slide.
“Using the power of decision gives you the capacity to get past any excuse to change any and every part of your life in an instant.” Tony Robbins,
I literally watched the “Jones,” flow through the audience in waves.
“Now, who here thinks they deserve a little more money,” the presenter howled, “And that if taught right, who here tonight believes they could learn how to buy realestate in the US?”
Half the hundred hands shot up,
“I’ll tell you what we are going to do,” hyped the presenter, “For the first 18 people, and not one person more,” he paused, “We are slashing the price from 1,267 dollars to 267 dollars!”
One man got up and sprinted to the back table where four representatives were waiting to answer questions and fill out applications.
“Who else is with me,” yelled the presenter as he walked down the aisle shoeing the audience to the back desk.
With that motion people stumbled over one another using elbows to mash anybody in their way…
I wished I had a video camera!
I avoided the sales presentation impulse buy, but not because I am a sceptic,
I didn’t sign up because there is one thing all these opportunity driven presentations miss…
They forget to mention the amount of dedication and hard work that it takes to succeed,
BTW, if a majority of the people were turning over 20 thousand dollar checks after buying this product, do you think they would slash the price from 2,500 dollars?? that being said, do you think they would slash the price below 1,000 dollars?? Pretty doubtful, that would be like Ferrari suddenly knocking 80% off the price tag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, are everyday people turning over 20 thousand dollar checks in the US housing crash?
Yah, sure, why not,
But think about it… someone has gotten rich in every industry: nurses, maids, even a freaking Taco Vendor has made millions of dollars.
That tells me there is no such thing as a J.O.B.
There is such thing as those who take, and those who take what is given to them.
So next time you are faced with that one impulsive minute to decide on the fate of the rest of your life, ask yourself…
- Why is it that I want to do this so badly??
- How much time am I willing to commit, and how much money am I willing to risk??
- Is this service or product in alignment with what I believe I am capable of doing??
The impulse decision is powerful (I bought a 15,000 dollar time share on sheer impulse! Oops) What did I learn? I learned how to say NO, and the more times I practice saying, “NO,” (I’m talking about life in general, friends, family, whatever,) the more times I say No, means the less times I say YES. The less times I say Yes equals more time to follow through on the dreams I am already working on!!!!
“Know your limit. Play within it,” Who ever thought the lottery company would give such fabulous advice!
- Ever wonder the importance of reaching out?? Here is a public speaking Lesson... Reach out to talk to industry experts. Here is a common sense lesson... Reach out to your inspirations. Duh, but its scary man! Which seems bonkers considering I have an ego only God can understand. A fellow once said, "Devin, I can recognize your......
- Motivational Speaking Tip #1 Big week, Lots of learning about public speaking. People like to hear how I died when my motorcycle was hit from behind by a pickup truck doing 140 kms/hr, and the thing is... I never wanted to talk about my accident because I thought, "Man that's old news," so I......